Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What I like most about highschool

The thing I like most in highschool is all my friends, playing sports, and getting to know different people. The things I like the most about my friends is that they make me laugh and thier always fun to be with. I also like playing sports because its fun and I like to play different sports. Last but not least, I like meeting different people because there can be so many interesting things that they know that you never heard of, and your like omg really?! That is why I like meeting different people. Well, those are three reasons why I like highschool!

5 comments:

  1. wow omg huh well i guess your rite but yhu cant be mean to everyone hahahaha out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy best friend:)
    You are so right when you say high school is fun when you play spotrs. its a way to meet new pople and also stay fit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sport makes you be in high school huh good thinking.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that is true LOL:)
    I do make you laugh huh?
    Just Kidding:) but i like your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey twin that is so true especially meeting new people..I like that to...

    ReplyDelete